In hell, the damned feel 2 great pains. The first pain is the pain of the burning fire. The other pain that is even worse than the physical pain of the fire is eternal separation from God. There are multiple levels of hell depending on the severity of the sin committed.
How to avoid Hell and the Lake of FireEdit
Illuvatar loves mankind so much that he sent his son Jesus, The Christ to sacrifice himself for everyone’s sins so that they can be forgiven if they have faith in Jesus. According to the Thirty Nine Articles, they must be baptized and born again. The only exceptions are the souls of children below the age of reason and those who are ignorant of Christ but seek to follow the will of God in accordance with their understanding of it. Since Christianity spread around the world, most people on Earth today are not ignorant of Christ.
Famous People in HellEdit
- The false prophet Muhammad.
- Thomas Becket for his treason against Henry II.
- Pope Alexander III for blackmailing Henry II into doing penance for the murder of Thomas Becket.
- Pope Innocent III for coercing King John into illegally surrendering England to make it a papal fief and paying annual tribute which was declared illegal by the English Parliament in 1365 because it was done without the consent of the Great Council.
- The false King Charles VII for usurping the throne of France from Henry VI of England.
- Joan of Arc if she didn’t repent when she was being burned.
- Thomas More for his treason against Henry VIII.
- Pope Pius V for excommunicating Elizabeth I and encouraging Catholic rebellion against her.
- Guy Fawkes
- Oliver Cromwell
- William of Orange for overthrowing James II.
- The anti Christian Voltaire.
- Maximilian Robespierre for establishing an anti Christian “Cult of the Supreme Being.”
- Karl Marx
- Vladimir Lenin
- Adolf Hitler
- Mahatma Ghandi
- Joseph Stalin
- Mao Zedong
- Pol Pot
- Christopher Hitchens
- Osama Bin Laden
- Robin Williams since he died while committing murder
- Stephen Hawking